The solid tire is a kind of Chinese tire corresponding to the tire in the inflation process. Its carcass is solid. It does not use cords as a skeleton and does not need to be inflated, so it does not need an inner tube or an inner liner. Early tires were solid tires. Excellent safety performance is conducive to enterprises to improve the efficiency of students' work and study. Since the carcass is composed of all rubber, the puncture resistance of the tire is ensured to a large extent, and the hidden danger of tire puncture during the load-bearing operation of industrial vehicles and in the harsh working environment is fundamentally eliminated. The load of solid tires is small, and the operating system is stable. Because of its puncture resistance and tear resistance, it does not need to be inflated. It avoids the heavy labor of frequent tire replacement and can improve the utilization rate of social vehicles and the efficiency of work and learning. In low-speed, efficient management and operation control vehicles, solid tires are completely different and can be replaced by pneumatic tires. However, using solid tires may have some problems. What kind of problem can occur with solid tires?
1. Discoloration: Unmarked tires discolor, mostly inflated in white.
2. Broken edges: the convex edges of simple tires are broken
3. Skidding: The relative displacement between the tire and the rim is caused by the larger the diameter of the tire or the smaller the diameter of the rim.
4. Desoldering: Desoldering occurs in the weld of the press-fit solid tire steel ring, and the joint of the inflatable solid tire steel ring is broken.
5. Intermediate cracks: cracks appear at the clamping joints after use, mostly in small sizes.
6. Partial wear: Inconsistent wear occurs on the left and right sides of the running surface after use.
7. Delamination: There are ring cracks or delamination between the rubbers, and there are more inflatable cracks.
8. Radial cracks: cracks appear in the rubber along different directions of diameter, mostly in the Chinese white press-fit type.